Environmental and Quality system
We are happy to tell you more
Savaterra’s Environmental (ISO 14001:2015) and Quality (ISO 9001:2015) system covers following aspects and functions:
Quality certificate: ISO 9001:2015
Environmental certificate: ISO 14001:2015
- Polluted soil and recyclable material treatment and handling
- Operations in the polluted soil and recyclable material treatment centres (off-site projects)
- Polluted soil on-site projects
- Sludge treatment and fertiliser production
- Pansio’s bildge water receptory plant
- Oily sludge treatment thermally
- Sales, marketing and customer processes
- Human resource management
- Environmental protection
- Quality system management and development
- Cover receptory sites, on-site and off-site projects and business premises in Ahjotie, Rovaniemi
Operating system include SFS-EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality management system, SFS-EN ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management system, OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management and also company’s own guidance.
The objective of operating system is to ensure compliance with the statutory requirements, also to achieve company’s objectives, and to improve the efficiency of processes. In addition to a Environment and Quality manual Health and Safety Management system includes separate occupational safety manual, risk assessments and project-specific safety and quality instructions.
Quality, environment and safety at work (policy)
The aim is to produce high-quality products and services which meet the requirements of the clients, as well as to reduce the environmental impact of company operations. This is the purpose of product development, material management, through the development of investment and production methods.
In operations we are committed to continuous improvement of quality, environmental, occupational health and safety issues. In order to ensure the continuous improvement, goals and objectives are set, also drawing up operational programs, the implementation of which are evaluated annually.
Savaterra Ltd’s policy requires that:
- Client’s wishes and needs are clarified and taken into account in operations. Comments on the operations are examined in accordance with the procedures of the quality system. Customer satisfaction is measured continuously. The operation of customer satisfaction is monitored by project meetings and customer feedback. Customer satisfaction is in regular basis in management review.
- Company marketing gives customers the right information about products and services.
- Services will be produced in accordance with the timetable agreed in the contracts. Organization’s experience and professionalism is available for client’s use when planning practical measures on the construction site.
- The work is managed in an environmentally friendly way without harming the environment.
- The work is carried out safely without risking our own staff or other operators on the work site, in accordance with the principles of the company’s safety, environment and quality manual.
- Working methods and equipment are constantly being developed. Development targets are being sought actively in cooperation with the customers.
- Customers, subcontractors and other authorities are being contacted and informed actively in issues relating to environmental protection .
- In environmental policy special attention will be paid to the increasing use of recycled oils and process waste heat recycling depending on the possibilities of each project.
- In environmental policy the following of BAT-principles is an integral part when making long term plans. Internally, the BAT-principles have been taken into account in the business plan as well as in company objectives and their management.
- The laws issued for operations are monitored and complied with in operations. The staff’s ability to implement the policy is taken care of by constant informing and training. The personnel must know, be aware of and internalize operating policy and dangers, environmental impacts and goals of their own work. The policy is also reported to cooperating contractors and temporary workers.